When referencing our resort and/or the Walt Disney World® Resort in any typed or printed materials, the names must be spelled out exactly as shown below (including upper/lower case designation, bolding, all registration, trademark and copyright markings, etc.). Boldface text may be substituted with italics if necessary for layout/design.
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort (hotel name can be in caps, bold or italics)
- the Walt Disney Company
- Walt Disney World Co.
- Epcot Resorts Blvd.
- Epcot® Resort Area
- Walt Disney World® Resort (1st usage in document per page)
- Walt Disney World (subsequent usage after 1st mention on each page)
- Magic Kingdom® Park (1st usage in document)
- Epcot® (EVERY usage in document)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios™
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Downtown Disney® area
- Downtown Disney® Marketplace
- Downtown Disney® West Side
- Disney's BoardWalk entertainment district
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf courses
- Disney's Garden Pavilions
- Planet Hollywood®
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Magical Gatherings™ vacation
Do not use WALT DISNEY WORLD or Epcot® as a geographic location or in the possessive (i.e. at WALT DISNEY WORLD, FL, or WALT DISNEY WORLD'S monorail system). Do not reference our resort as "Disney's Swan and Dolphin", "Westin's Swan Hotel", "Sheraton's Dolphin Hotel", etc. You must use "WALT DISNEY WORLD SWAN AND DOLPHIN", the word "and" must always be typed out (please do not use "&"). Also, always type our name in one of the following styles; 1) all CAPS, 2) all bold, or 3) all italicized.
Any material must first be submitted to the Marketing Department of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin for review. The material will then be forwarded to Walt Disney Attractions, Inc. for final approval from the Disney Attractions Marketing Office. Please allow 15 business days for the approval process. If you have any questions regarding the above, or use of logos, please contact the appropriate person listed below.
Traditional media (i.e. print, radio, TV, collateral pieces, etc...):
We are under a very strict contractual agreement with the Walt Disney World Company to abide by all of the above.